Smbd port
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-03-23 04:20:17 UTC
New comment by catalyst-joe-guo on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-375540351
Comment:
This one also passed autobuild, ca
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-03-26 10:58:28 UTC
There is an updated pull request by noelpower against master on the Samba Samba Github repository

https://github.com/noelpower/samba smbd-port
https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147

python: py3 port of smb module
Change the api for 'smb' for python3 so that loadfile & savefile deal
with bytes only. Also added a new test for smb module (enabled for python3 too)

A patch file from https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147.patch is attached
Github bot account via samba-technical

2018-03-28 11:00:36 UTC
New comment by noelpower on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-376847043
Comment:
Can someone restart the ci build ? or tell me how to. The failures seem to have nothing to do with the changes
"E: Failed to fetch http://dl.bintray.com/apache/cassandra/dists/39x/main/binary-amd64/Packages 502
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-03-28 13:09:46 UTC
New comment by cryptomilk on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-376880583
Comment:
Change a commit message slightly and for
Github bot account via samba-technical

2018-03-28 20:17:23 UTC
New comment by catalyst-joe-guo on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-377021761
Comment:
@noelpower A new ci build is runn
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-03-29 00:03:10 UTC

2018-04-05 10:34:19 UTC
New comment by abartlet on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-378892318
Comment:
Please can you fix this up per Joe's comments on the dependencies so they link with the python3 mod
Noel Power via samba-technical
2018-04-10 09:28:34 UTC
Post by Github bot account via samba-technical
New comment by abartlet on Samba Github repository
https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-378892318
Please can you fix this up per Joe's comments on the dependencies so they link with the python3 modules. Then we can review and merge it.
Thanks!
This has been updated (and has been passing the CI) are they any more
issues with this or do you think we are good to merge
Github bot account via samba-technical

2018-04-11 19:22:43 UTC
New comment by noelpower on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-380566992
Comment:
please review, changes as per request hav
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-04-11 19:32:05 UTC
New comment by abartlet on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-380569675
Comment:
Thanks. I'll work with Joe on Python3 stu
Github bot account via samba-technical
2018-04-16 15:06:21 UTC
There's a closed pull request on the Samba Samba Github repository

2018-04-16 15:06:21 UTC
New comment by noelpower on Samba Github repository

https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/147#issuecomment-381